TSSA EVENTS FOR HIRE IN ONTARIO
Contact us to see what we can do for your next event!
- We bring the excitement to you!
- Party Rentals serves all of Ontario for events, fundraisers, weddings, buck and does, schools, churches and more
- We specialize in creating care-free, stress-free, hassle free exciting events
- Inflatable Fun can do as little or as much of the work, as you would like
- We have bouncy castle, trackless train, dunk tanks, carnival games, fun foods and much more
- We work with you to make the perfect event within your budget, to maximize the fun!
What is TSSA? TSSA stands for “Technical Standards and Safety Authority” which enforces technical standards in the province of Ontario. TSSA is a requirement for any inflatable device that is used for the general public. (Some exceptions apply)
Where and when do you need to have TSSA registered inflatables?
Private events, such as BBQ’s and birthdays, that are taking place on private property are NOT considered to be “general public” and do not require tssa-registered inflatables. However, if you are hosting an event within the list below, you will be required to use our event list of units.
- Church- Religious centers
- Parks, playground, or city property
- Community centers- gyms, halls, arenas. ect..
- Banquet Halls
- Community events
- Company BBQ’S
- Other locations not considered personal or private property
******It is important to note, that if you rent a unit for a public event that does not have TSSA and someone gets hurt on it, the rental company’s insurance will NOT cover you or your event for that injury and YOU will be liable.
28 Mini’ or 38’ Obstacle
Perfect for a small space or a small budget it can keep up to 30 kids occupied because it moves them through a two layer race and keeps the kids engaged. We always recommend an obstacle course like these as a great stating point for any event. Needs 2 supervisors (one at entrance and one at exit) and one electrical outlet.
$300 – $500 Approx
Rat Race, Nuclear Force, 52’ Obstacles, Rock Wall, Twin Spin
If you are putting together a larger event and want multiple attractions we often recommend a show piece. Something like this will draw attention and make the event stand out to all the guests old and young. We have such a wide array of Show Pieces in all price ranges and styles. Everything in this list is fully insured at $5million liability and is inspected annually for safety.
$500 – $1200 Approx
Games and fun add ons
Quick Tap, Drone Zone, Batter Up, Basketball
Everyone wants to get the kids moving and these pieces are great add ons to supplement another piece like an obstacle or show piece. We carry a wide variety of attractions that will engage kids and adults alike in fun and/or competitive play. Most of these pieces are easier on electrical demands and often can combine with another piece to use one circuit.
Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Snow Cones are an excellent way to generate revenue. Call us to discuss how including fun food sales in your next event can offset or even make money for you.